Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event: Best Daily Steals To Grab for Fall
Beauty aficionados, ready your Caboodles. Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale is here with three weeks of covetable cosmetics, soothing skin care specials and tantalizing tools — for cheap.
It’s Ulta’s biggest beauty event of the year, featuring the best of the best in beauty brands, products and Surprise Beauty Steals to make the savings even greater.
Don’t forget to activate the 4% RetailMeNot Cash Back for your online Ulta purchases through Aug. 31.
When Is the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale in 2022?
Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty fall event started Aug. 28 and features rare markdowns from your favorite cosmetic brands with amazing savings of up to 50% off — both online and in stores. The fall 21 Days of Beauty sale runs through Sept. 27 and is the last one of the year.
The beauty retailer hosts this sale twice a year (in the spring, too), and it’s a big deal because Ulta seldom offers 50% off deals on these super popular products.
As always, Diamond and Platinum members get free shipping with any Daily Beauty Steal purchase, regardless of the price. So if you’re looking to try a new cult favorite, the 21 Days of Beauty Sale is the perfect excuse to click that “Add To Bag” button now.
Beauty Steals: Aug. 29-Sept. 4
These are our top picks from the first week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Daily Beauty Steals:
Monday, Aug. 29
Tuesday, Aug. 30
Select Black-owned Bestsellers
Wednesday, Aug. 31
SMASHBOX X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Thursday, Sept. 1
Beekman 1802 Bloom Cream Daily Probiotic Moisturizer
Friday, Sept. 2
ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash
Price: $26 (reg. $52), plus, a Surprise Beauty Steal from Buxom
Saturday, Sept. 3
Clarins Total Eye Lift Eye Cream
Price: $44.50 (reg. $89), plus, a Surprise Beauty Steal from KVD
Beauty Steals: Sept. 4-10
These are our top picks from the second week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Daily Beauty Steals:
Sunday, Sept. 4
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
Monday, Sept. 5
Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
Tuesday, Sept. 6
COSRX Lip Sleep Ceramide Lip Butter Sleeping Mask
Wednesday, Sept. 7
Select Conscious Beauty Bestselling Products
Thursday, Sept. 8
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash
Friday, Sept. 9
fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Serum
Price: $37.50 (reg. $75), plus, a Surprise Beauty Steal from MORPHE
Saturday, Sept. 10
NUDESTIX Magnetic Matte Luminous Eye Color
Beauty Steals: Sept. 11-22
These are our top picks from the third week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Daily Beauty Steals:
Sunday, Sept. 11
Persona DreamStick Cream Bronzing Multi-Stick
Monday, Sept. 12
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra-Hydrating Lip Treatment
Tuesday, Sept. 13
SACHEU Facial Roller Stainless Steel
Wednesday, Sept. 14
Live Tinted Hueglow
Thursday, Sept. 15
IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Serums
Friday, Sept. 16
Lancome Advanced Génifique Radiance Boosting Serum
Price: $26 to $34.50 (reg. $52 to $69), plus, a Surprise Beauty Steal from Benefit
Saturday, Sept. 17
Peach & Lily Power Cocktail Lactic Acid Repair Serum and Wild Dew Treatment Essence
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Shopping Tips
- Look over Ulta’s online ad once it’s out. It lists all the products included in the Daily Steals, plus items available online only. Save your favorite ones to your calendar with a click or make a list of what you want to purchase and when it starts.
- Plan your purchases ahead of time, so you’re ready to pounce the moment a deal launches. New Daily Steals start at 10 p.m. PST, which means deals from the prior day vanish at 9:59 p.m. PST. Some of the best deals might sell out by the time you wake up in the morning (which has happened to me), thanks to people who start shopping the second the new deal switches over. Plan ahead so you can beat them to the punch.
- Take advantage of free shipping. If you’re a Platinum or Diamond Ulta Rewards Member, you get free shipping. Others will still need to meet the $35 minimum for free shipping. So on a day in which you’ve met that free shipping minimum, add ultra-low-priced products ($3 soap, for example) to your cart.
- Find out if any Cash Back offers or additional discounts are available on RetailMeNot to stack on top of the sale for even more savings.
- Read the Best Ways To Save at Ulta Every Time You Shop for more tips.
Happy 21 Days of Beauty, my fellow beauty mavens!
The post Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event: Best Daily Steals To Grab for Fall appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.