How to Buy $1 Billion of Apartments in 3 Years | Zach Haptonstall
On today’s episode we welcome onto the show the Co-Founder of Rise48 Equity and Rise 48 Communities: CEO & Real Estate Investor Zach Haptonstall, out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Zach has a mind-boggling track record, completing over $1.6 billion in transactions over the past three years, present in over 6,000 units. On today’s show Zach gives insane amounts of value, including the nitty-gritty details of building a fully integrated company comprised of an entirely in house team of 135+ employees, his one-at-a-time model of raising capital for deals, and how he sets larger-than-life goals to make sure he never gets complacent. This is one heck of an episode!
ABOUT ZACH HAMPTONSTALL
• CEO & Co-Founder of Rise48 Equity & Rise48 Communities
• Rise48 Equity has completed $1,665,551,000+ in total transactions and purchased over 6,000+ units since 2019.
• We currently have $1,224,986,000+ of Assets Under Management, all in the Phoenix MSA.
• 135+ Full-Time Employees on Full Healthcare Benefits
• 11 Full-Cycle Dispositions
•Apartment Investor General Partner/ Syndicator
•Host & Founder of The Phoenix Multifamily Association
• #1 Best Selling Co-Author
• Forbes Real Estate Council Member
• Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC) Director’s Council Member.